Are you having trouble making ends meet? Do you have a skill that could bring in more money? Have you always wanted to work for yourself, but don't know how to get started?
Learn the fundamentals of doing busiess along with other aspiring entrepreneurs in a small classroom setting. Whether home-based, or away from your home, DC Carrot can help you get started. From coming up with a good idea to writing a business plan to setting up a business structure, our introductory training program can help you acquire some important knowledge and skills needed for success.
WHAT: A seven session, 7-week introductory micro-business/self-employment training workshop/individual coaching experience.
WHEN: Starting March 17, 2018, Saturday mornings, 10:00 AM — 12:00 Noon
WHERE: Carrot Training Center (508 Kennedy St., NW, Washington, DC 20011)
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO GAIN:
● Basic training on "how to start a business"
● Skill-building workshops on a range of business topics
● One-on-one coaching and mentoring
● A Certificate of Completion from Carrot
● Ongoing support to roll-out and implement your business plan
AND, after receiving your Certificate and as alumni of the program, you'll be eligible to receive:
● Ongoing, specialized training regarding the best use of social media, legal issues, taxes, etc.
● Networking opportunities so you can make "business" friends, learn from successful entrepreneurs, expand business opportunities and much more!
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE or email Kelvin@dccommunitycarrot.org for more information.